Your future career first! No payment obligation.
Become a Sales and Implementation Partner
Tech careers are considered one of the fastest-growing professions with a very high return on investment.
At Talents and Systems, we help our participants start or advance a career in applying IT to business. We help them learn the skill needed to remain relevant in today's global economy. Through our partnership with one of the fastest-growing ERP startups in Nigeria, OyaSync, we ensure our participants get the necessary practical experience needed to start adding value from day one. 95% of our graduates have started their business within 2 months of graduation.Our instructors are real-world ERP specialists who have worked with the best-in-class products globally. You will be trained as a Channel & Implementation partner who will help support and help organizations establish, build and grow more efficient, effective, and transparent systems and processes.7 - Day Instructor Led Program
Training | Mentorship | Support
Get trained for free, receive a mentor, expand your network, and earn the certifications you need to advance your career as an HBL Implementation Analyst.
- Learn for free
- Get Hired! Land an Implementation Analyst role out of the gate
- Grow from Analyst to Specialist
- Structured Career Growth
- Start your own ERP Implementation Company
- Everything you need to land the job and deliver results!!!
Unsure of where to start? Sign up for our test to be placed in the category that matches your skill set.
Join our community to connect with other analysts ready to take that all-important step towards a great ERP implementation career.
Trackeet Implementation Analyst
- Support 1000s of small businesses in our network using the Trackeet application
- Get trained for free and gain access to our network of businesses using the Trackeet application
- Make money helping with basic inventory management and accounting using the Trackeet application
HBL Implementation Analyst
- Provide Point of Sale, Inventory Management, and Accounting services to Hotels, Bars, and Restaurants
- Support them with migrating from legacy software to HBL, and help them with setting up, price optimization, and customization
- Serve as a support system to these businesses in areas of troubleshooting functional issues, end-of-day reconciliation, and management reporting
Next cohort continues in March 2023
Applications currently open